1. Being able to work from home even if it was unexpected, accompanied with staying in bed all day, all night.
2. One week semestral break for the kids - more time with Mommy!
3. Silver Award - Second Quarter for Zoe
4. Knowing that none of our family members got so badly affected by Typhoon Yolanda - even while properties were destroyed, at least they are all safe and protected.
5. Finished reading How Full is Your Bucket by Tom Rath and Donald Clifton - kept me positive and inspired to fill my family's bucket full all the time without thinking of oneself. Next project - How Full is Your Bucket - For Kids!
6. Chicken Sotanghon for lunch, Buco Melon for dessert
7. New iPhone for me, inherited from husband
8. Finished a great presentation deck for work
9. Completed printing some school stuff for Zoe