With my birthday coming in less than a month from now, I thought of making my birthday wish list this early. Actually, I think I was tagged before by someone regarding birthday wishes but I never got around doing it.
Anyway, for this year, here's my list:
1. Good health and long life for my family.
2. A safe pregnancy and a healthy baby this September.
3. Success in breastfeeding (trying again for the second time around).
4. A new and better job for T.P. (in Metro Manila please!)
5. My own laptop.
6. A new phone (I'm actually due for a renewal in May).
7. A power juicer (this has been on the list for years now!).
8. A new bag (of course, I don't really need a new one right now).
9. A also hope to get my family that Home Theater Systems San Diego for that great TV experience day-in and day-out. I just talked to my friend and she told me about how fantastic her latest HD-TV is! She had it installed recently and now they can watch those great DVD movies with her family during weekends. They are enjoying every minute of it!
10. A new car...I know, I'm so lazy to drive anyway. But if God will give us a new SUV then I'll be more than glad.