Thursday, September 3, 2009

What to do

I'm currently on my 3rd day of my maternity leave but baby yet.

I'm getting a bit impatient already because when we went to the doctor yesterday, my cervix is still closed and I only have up to Wednesday next week for labor to set in. I told the doctor that we're willing to WAIT some more days until we finally decide to make a go for CS or not. A lot of things can still happen within the next 7 days, you know. I could still give birth via NSD, if God will really permit it.

So, what do I need to do? Well, I'll say: pray, wait, walk (and walk some more), maybe keep my mind busy by checking some stuff on the internet like how to get a term life insurance quote, read, and when the right time comes, give birth.

I'll keep you guys posted! Pls. pray for us some more!


elapot said...

still preggers???!!! eheheh. no pressure vina. in God's time lalabas din si bebe. praying for you :)

Vannie said...

same here Vina, doing the waiting game here :) baka sa 9/8 si baby lalabas or 9/9/9? cool.

basta have a safe delivery.

Header by